background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quilts For Kids & Con-Kerr Cancer

A few days ago I found out about this program called "Quilts For Kids" and I cannot wait to be involved! I received confirmation today that my quilt kit is on its way! Here is the website so you can read all the details. If you can help in ANY way, please do!


This is similar to a program I have been involved with for about a year now called Con-Kerr Cancer. If you are looking for a smaller project to help, check out this program that makes pillowcases for children! The last batch I did I used some fabric that had been given to me and some Hannah Montana fabric I found on clearance at Hancock Fabrics. All it cost me under $10 but knowing that a child is snuggled up with a snuggled up with a fun pillow and a smile is priceless :)



No comments:

Post a Comment